Environmental-Friendly Contact Adhesive for Decoration
|FOB Price:||US $1-4 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $1-4/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Ton/Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||3kgs/Drum, 15kgs/Drum, 600~750g/Tin|
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HN-991
- Material: Polyurethane
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Trademark: Highnic
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Application: Woodworking, Footwear & Leather
- Classification: Pressure-Sensitive
- Color: Colourless
- Specification: with 10 days after receive payment in advance.
Environmental-friendly contact adhesive for decoration
Our contact adhesive is also called chloroprene adhesive and all purpose adhesive, which can bond various decoration material in interior decoration.
This contact adhesive is environmentally friendly, lowering the potential health hazards to the users and people.
Suitable for the bonding of different materials in different procedure.
Widely used for panel furniture/fireproof board/aluminum-plastic composite board/plastic/wood veneer/plank/plywood board/EVA/PVC/fabric/fiber/floor/rubber etc.
Suitable for interior decoration, advertising, car interior decoration.
Specially suitable for villa and upscale hotels, fortune plaza, nobility district, headquarters etc. with high-quality and strictly required elaborate decoration.
METHOD OF USE
1. The materials to be bonded should be dry, clean and free of dust, grit, loose materials, oil or grease.
2. Using a brush or spreader, apply a thin even coating of adhesive to both of the surfaces.
3. Allow the solvent content to evaporate before bonding the materials. The time for this evaporation will depend on the temperature and humidity. On absorbent or permeable materials such as leather/chipboard, bonding may be possible within a matter of 2-3 minutes of application; on non-absorbent or non-permeable materials (eg. Formica/metal) a minimum of 15 minutes should elapse before the surfaces are bonded.
4. Bond the materials under firm pressure.
5. Dried coatings of HN-991 may be reactivated by wiping over the surfaces with suitable solvent.
Total Solids %: 23.0 + 1 %
Viscosity (cps at 25 oC) 3200 ~ 3600 cps
Typical Specific Gravity: 0.87
Flash Point <0 oC
Coverage 3-5 square meters of bonded material per litre
Minimum Open Joint Time 2-15 minutes - depending upon absorbency of materials to be bonded
Maximum Open Joint Time Cleaner 20 minutes