PVC Film Adhesive Glue for Wrapping/Bonding MDF, HDF and Wooden Board (HN-113. HN-116)
|FOB Price:||US $2.5 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||16 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|16 Tons||US $2.5/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||N. W. 5kg or 25kg Per Tin|
- Model NO.: HN-113. HN-116
- Application: Construction, PVC Flim Lamination
- Characteristic: Strong Bonding Strength, High Viscosity
- Trademark: GOOD
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Morphology: Solvent
- Classification: Room Curing
- Color: Yellow
- Specification: sgs
- HS Code: 3506990000
Item: HN-113; HN-116
Description: A kind of double-component adhesive glue especially developed for wooden board or density fiber board such as MDF, HDF. It has strong intial bonding strength and ultimate peel strength. Moreover, It has good performance in heat resistance and anti-heat-shrinkage.
2. Application: The adhesive glue is used to wrap or laminate PVC film to wooden profile or wooden board, density board(MDF, HDF).
3. Typical application:
For wooden profile
For wooden door panel
For wood-like floor
For closet panel
For stair armrest
4. Machine: Profile wrapping/laminating machine, glue film coating machine
Coating weight (glue spread): 30g~60g, or base it on the thickness and roughness of the film, by roll-coating or knife-coating
5. Wrapping or laminating speed: 8~12 m/min, or adjust it based on the types of material. Flatten the film by the roller after the glue dries.
The adhesive must be mixed with the hardener(curing agent) HN-812 based on the ratio 100: 3~5, then agitate the mixture and get them fully mixed up.
If the mixture is not fully mixed up or not follow the ratio to mix up, it will affect the adhesive performance on the final bonding strength and heat resistance.
The adhesive mixture has good performance within 4 hours under normal termperature 25~30° C, please use it up within the period and DO NOT pool it back to the adhesive.
DO NOT mix this adhesive with other adhesive.
MOQ: 1 20' FCL
3kg/tin net weight and 4896 tins per 20' FCL
15kg/tin net weight and 1240 tins per 20' FCL