Lamination Adhesive (HN-6301)
|FOB Price:||US $2.5 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||16 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|16 Tons||US $2.5/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||N. W. 5kg or 25kg Per Tin|
- Model NO.: HN-6301
- Application: Construction, PVC Flim Lamination
- Characteristic: Strong Bonding Strength, High Viscosity
- Trademark: GOOD
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Morphology: Solvent
- Classification: Room Curing
- Color: Yellow
- Specification: sgs
- HS Code: 3506990000
2. Viscosity: 9 + -10 mPa. S
3. Density: Approx. 0.78
4. Open time: 10 (minutes)
5. Application temp.: Higher than + 15 C
1) GOOD Contact Adhesive is used to bond laminate, frabic and SBR, frabic and EVA, mesh and EVA, leather and EVA, fibreboard, MDF and wood materials.
2) It is suitable for hot-cold environment and roller press machines.
3) It is based with polychloprene which is a special fast drying adhesive and after dyring, it can be very active with temperature.
4) It can be used for any bonding transaction.
7. Method of work: The surfaces that will be sticking to should be cleaned up from oil and dust.
1) The surface to be bonded should be clean. Metal surfaces should be degreased and metallic oxides removed.
2) Apply the adhesive to both surfaces with a spray gun in a well-ventilated place. The more uniform the adhesive spread is more intimate the contact and the stronger the bonding will result.
3) Allow the adhesive to air-dry until is no longer tacky to touch. The evaporation time and open time are dependent upon the adhesive spread and temperature.
4) Apply as much pressure as possible a short time. The higher the pressure is, the closer the contact will be, especially between the surfaces of rigid materials, with the bond strength increasing to the same extent.