Water Based Membrane Press Adhesive Hn-815W
|FOB Price:||US $3,500-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3,500-5,000/ Ton|
- Model NO.: HN-815W
- Morphology: Water Emulsion
- Material: Polyurethane
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Elastomer
- Promoter Composition: Solvent
- Color: White
- Applicable Area: PVC Soft Material to MDF, Particle Board, Wood, Et
- Drying Time: 10-15 Min
- Transport Package: Plastic Drum
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Construction, Woodworking, PVC Flim Lamination
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Strong Bonding Strength, High Viscosity
- Composition: Organic Material
- Application Method: Spray
- Solid Content: 49-51%
- Trademark: GOOD
- Specification: N. W. 5kg or 25kg Per drum
- HS Code: 3506990000
Suitable for vacuum forming PVC soft material to MDF, particle board, wood, etc., can be used for wooden doors, cabinet doors, loudspeaker board, and computer desk and so on.
Spray or brush.
3. Physical properties
4.Storage and package
Under 5~30°C, the glue can be stored within 3~6 months. The storage temperature should not be under 0°C, otherwise the glue will turn into jelly or much undissolved substance will appear in the glue. If this glue can't be used.
(1)Spray the glue to the part of wood which needs wrapping with spray gun until a while and even layer of glue appears on the surface.
(2)After the glue dries naturally, i. E. The white glue becomes transparent and no fingerprint is left after pressed by fingers, the wood can be put into the vacuum forming machine.
(3)Use the vacuum forming machine to wrap the wood. Due to the different specification of the machine and heat resistance of PVC film, the heating temperature shown on the vacuum forming machine varies a lot, but is should subject to the temperature of the wood which is between 50-60° C.
(4)The forming process in the vacuum forming machine (6 steps): Preheating, heating, vacuum-pumping, stop heating, vacuum removal, natural cooling.