- Model NO.: HN-NC
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Application Method: Rack or Barrel Plating
- Specification: N. W. 5kg or 25kg Per drum
- Efficacy: Electroplating
- Appearance: Liquid
- Components: 3items:Make-up Agent,Additive Agent,Modifying Agen
- Trademark: IMT
- Origin: China
HN-NC NON-CYANIDE COPPER PLATING,
Item no. HN-CS200
2. Bath Composition and Working Conditions,
|(1). Bath Composition|
|Make-up agent HN-NC1 250~500ml/L|
Additive agent HN-NC2 80~120ml/L
Modifying agent HN-NC3 40~80ml/L
Potassium carbonate(CP Grade) 30~50g/L
|(2). Working Conditions,|
|PH value 9.2~10|
Temperature 55~65° C
Cathode current density (rack plating) 0.5~2.7 A/dm2
Cathode current density(barrel plating) 0.2~0.9 A/dm2
Anode anaerobic electrolytic copper(> 99.5%)
Inert anode high purity graphite or stainless steel 304/316
Filtration high-capacity circular filtration
Agitation strong air agitation
|Make-up agent HN-NC1 Enriched liquid, which is used for supplement or making-up. It also contains other balance element of bath.|
Additive agent HN-NC2 Usual single supplement, which is used as the accelerating agent and chelating agent for dissolution of anode copper. The consumption of HN-NC2 is 470-940ml/1000Ah.
Modifying agent HN-NC3 It is used as the adjuster and buffer of the bath's pH value
3. Application and Advantage,
1. It can be used in direct copper plating on steel, copper and zinc alloy as the replacement of cyanide copper plating process.
2. The plating layer is clear and has good combining power; Subsequently, acid copper and bright nickel can be plated on the layers.
3. The bath solution is of excellent dispersing ability. It can be used in rack plating and barrel plating.
4. The bath solution is stable, easily controlled and maintenance.