High Purity Copper Sulfate
|FOB Price:||US $1,900-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $1,900-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||12000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Year Min|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bag with PE Bag Inner,|
- Model NO.: 99.5
- Appearance: Granular
- Application Area1: Hardware Industry
- Application Area3: Dyeing Industry
- Specification: 25kg/Bag
- Type: Copper Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Electron Grade
- Application Area2: Electronic Industry
- Trademark: Golden Kangaroo
- Origin: China
Golden Kangaroo high purity copper sulfate is our preponderant product. It's produced by the most advanced technical process with excellent raw materials. It is specialized for electroplating industry, especially for PCB(printed circuit board) which demands strictly on the purity of copper sulfate.
Copper(II) sulfate, also known as cupric sulfate or copper sulphate, is the chemical compound with the chemical formulaCuSO4. This salt exists as a series of compounds that differ in their degree of hydration. The anhydrous form is a pale green or gray-white powder, whereas the pentahydrate (CuSO4·5H2O), the most commonly encountered salt, is bright blue. Other names for copper(II) sulfate are "blue vitriol" and "bluestone".
1. Purity:99.5% copper sulfate and Cu≥25.3%,
2. Low Fe content, less than 20 ppm
3.Blue and fine crystal
4.used for high quality copper electroplating and PCB
6.Especially suitable for exquisite PCB manufacture
Usage of copper sulfate pentahydrate:
1) Agriculture industry: As a herbicide, fungicide and pesticide.
2) Chemistry education and research: As a analytical reagent or a reagent for chemical reaction.
3) Dyeing industry: As a mordant or pro-oxygenic agent.
4) Breeding industry: The main materials for micro element copper in feed additive
5) Hardware industry: The main salt for acid copper electroplating process.
6) Electronic industry: The main salt for acid copper solution in PCB industry.
7) Water treatment industry
|Classification: Sulphate||Type: Copper Sulphate||CAS No.: 7758-99-8|
|Other Names: bluestone||MF: CuSO4 .5H2O||EINECS No.: 231-847-6|
|Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)||Grade Standard: Electron Grade||Purity: 99.5%min|
|Appearance: Blue crystal||Application: Used for producing other copper sa...||Brand Name: Golden Kangaroo|
|colour: bule||Packaging Detail: 25kg/bag,40bags/pallet|
|Name||Electroplating Grade Copper Sulfate 99.5%|
|Item||Industrial standard||Typical analysis|
|Purity (CuSO 4 .5H 2 O)||98%||99.61%|
|Chloride(Cl - )||≤ 0.002%||0.00051%|
|Water Insoluble||≤ 0.005%||0.00003%|