Water Based Adhesive for Vacuum Membrane Press Machine (HN-815W)
|FOB Price:||US $2.5 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||16 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|16 Tons||US $2.5/ Ton|
- Model NO.: HN-815W
- Morphology: Water Emulsion
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Strong Bonding Strength, High Viscosity
- Composition: Organic Material
- Viscosity: 700~900cps
- Heat-Resistance: 50-80 Degree
- Trademark: GOOD
- Specification: N. W. 5kg or 25kg Per drum
- HS Code: 3506990000
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Construction, PVC Flim Lamination
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Elastomer
- Promoter Composition: Stabilizer
- Color: White
- Solid Content: 49~51%
- Dry Time: 10-15 Min
- Transport Package: Plastic Drum
- Origin: Guangdong, China
Suitable for vacuum forming PVC soft material to MDF, particle board, wood, etc., can be used for wooden doors, cabinet doors, loudspeaker board, and computer desk and so on.
Spray or brush.
|Item No.||Viscosity||Solid content||Heat-resistance||Dry time|
(1)Spray the glue to the part of wood which needs wrapping with spray gun until a while and even layer of glue appears on the surface.
(2)After the glue dries naturally, i.e. the white glue becomes transparent and no fingerprint is left after pressed by fingers, the wood can be put into the vacuum forming machine.
(3)Use the vacuum forming machine to wrap the wood. Due to the different specification of the machine and heat resistance of PVC film, the heating temperature shown on the vacuum forming machine varies a lot, but is should subject to the temperature of the wood which is between 50-60°C.
(4)The forming process in the vacuum forming machine (6 steps): preheating, heating, vacuum-pumping, stop heating, vacuum removal, natural cooling.
(1) Wood damage: When peeling the PVC film, wood shavings can be torn off with the film. If the wood density is high, the shavings may not be torn off.
(2) Heat resistance: It can reach above 50°C without water based hardener. Test method: cut the four sides of finishing wrapping product and make it even, then heat it. If the wrapping film does not shrink, the glue can meet the heat resistance standard.
6.Storage and package
Under 5~30°C, the glue can be stored within 3~6 months. The storage temperature should not be under 0°C, otherwise the glue will turn into jelly or much undissolved substance will appear in the glue. If this glue can't be used.
The technical data application and procedure above are based on our knowledge and experience. If the glue is for other materials which is out of our knowledge or used under the condition out of our control, please make a test before application to make sure the glue is suitable for special purpose and application. We are not responsible for the recommendation or oral suggestion unless out of intention.