Footwear and Leather Adhesives Hn-868HK
|FOB Price:||US $1-4 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $1-4/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Ton/Tons Per Year|
- Model NO.: HN-868HK
- Morphology: Solvent
- Material: Polyurethane
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Elastomer
- Promoter Composition: Solvent
- Color: Colourless
- OEM: Offered
- Heating: Required
- Transport Package: Iron Drum or Barrel
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Footwear & Leather
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- Certificate: SGS, Satra
- Tools: Brush
- Trademark: GOOD
- Specification: 3kgs/Drum, 15kgs/Drum, 600~750g/Tin
Users favor HN-868HK with high preference for pasting various soling material to leather uppers.
Following substrates in footwear industry can be bonded with HN-868HK:
Vulcanized resin/ micro cellular rubber
|Colorless viscous liquid|
|Solid content: 13-15%|
|Open time(tack range):8-12minutes|
1.Ensure that surface is properly treated for making it free from oil, dust etc.
2.For leather roughen to remove the grain layer up to feather edge.
3.PVC (Synthetic) surfaces should be lightly roughed up and cleaned with MEK or cleaner.
4.PU Patent Leather should be roughed up to remove PU film and leather grain to within 3 mm edge of sole.
5.Fabric: Natural fabric does not require any treatment while certain synthetic fabric require.
6.Leather: Roughen to remove loose fibres.
7.PVC: Solvent wipe PVC primer. Change wiping cloth after every 5-7 pairs to avoid contamination. Allow to dry for 5 minutes.
8.Vulcanised Resin/ Micro cellular Rubber: Roughen and then halogenate with primer. Allow surface to activate for minimum one hour.
9.TPR: Halogenate with TPR primer. Allow to dry for 5 minutes
10.Polyurethane Cellular: Light roughening and solvent wipe with PU primer. Two wipes recommended with 5 minute gap.
11.EVA: Roughen and then give a primer coat with EVA Primer.
METHOD OF USE:
1.Apply thoroughly mixed adhesive and hardner (ration of 100 : 3 by weight) on upper as well as on sole by brush or appropriate machine. Second coat may be required on porous substrates e.g. leather upper, which can be given after a gap of 5-10 minutes of first coat.
2. On PVC sole the adhesive should be applied within 5 - 30 minutes of solvent wipe.
3. Allow minimum drying time of 25 - 30 minutes, some extra drying time for sole is advantageous.
4.Give heat activation under flash activator/ oven at a temperature of 65-70 degrees Celsius.
5. Spot the upper and sole and bond them together under appropriate pressure in a sole attaching press.
6. Chill the bonded unit to cool the glue line. Delast only when the unit is cooled to room temperature.
7.Remove the excess adhesive carefully within one hour of pasting/ bonding, using crepe rubber roll.
8. Allow bonded surfaces to cure for 24 hours.